Welcome! I am Amy Ortiz, a Cherry Hill, New Jersey Custom Photographer specializing in natural light and studio portraits for maternity, babies, newborns, children, teens and families. Here you will find my latest works of arts, contest information, news and more.
My love and passion is capturing special moments and memories that last a lifetime.
I could bore you by sharing my favorite foods (Italian), my favorite flavor of ice cream (mint chocolate chip), and describing my dream vacation (which would be a trip to Hawaii for a month with the hubby), but like I said, that would be boring. But if you really must know something about me, you should know that I value my Faith, Family and Photography. I think that I am fun to be around, and most importantly, I take wonderful portraits and can't wait to start creating some ART for you.
I am a photographer in South Jerse
y including Cherry Hill, Cinnaminson, Merchantville, Mt. Laurel,Haddonfield, Moorestown, Voorhees, Marlton, Medford, Lumberton, Burlington,Mt. Holly, Collingswood, Atlantic City, Ocean City, LBI, Brigantine, Philadelphia, King of Prussia and Delaware.
So let's chat! I'm available for coffee, tea, lunch, or even by phone. Click here
to get in touch with me!
Please browse the site, check out my work and leave a comment. I LOVE hearing from you!
"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I'm going to take tomorrow. - Imogen Cunningham
Or should I say when are you actually coming.... Because on the first day of spring... This is what I got. I thought I would have a wonderful photo filled with lots of green in this beautiful girls photo, but we were pleasantly suprise to see a day filled with snow and lots of it..
This winter though they way was the hottest on record I felt like we were always filled with snow. The majority of my photography sessions were held in my Cherry Hill NJ area studio and I would have loved to have alot more outside on location.
With spring finally here in New Jersey I look forward to all the exciting things Saje Photography and all of our new clients will bring. Weather it would be a session out doors for Newborns, Families, Maternity or even Seniors.. I can't wait to put all my ideas in the camera and produce something special for you and your family.
2015 will be great!
Tuesday, Mar. 3, 2015 | News
Facebook Contest/How to enter:
* One Entry per child.
* You must be the parent or legal guardian of the child you enter into the contest.
* Child must be 17 years old or younger on the date of entry.
* You much have permission/rights to use the photo you enter.
* Photo must have been taken in the last 6 months.
* Photos will be accepted from 12:01 am March 5, 2015 until April 5, 2015 at 11:59 pm.
* Only photos emailed to me at email@example.com with the subject line CBC Photography contest during the previously mentioned time will be accepted.
* Include your child's name and age in the e-mail ( First name and age will be posted for viewing) as well as your name and contact information.
* Contest open to everyone,if you live outside of a 20 mile radius from Cherry Hill New Jersey you must chose a location within the 20 miles of Cherry Hill NJ for your prize shoot,
or a travel fee will be charged of .95 cents per mile, each direction beyond 20 miles.
* 1 winner per every other year
How Photos will be judged
* All entries will be uploaded into an album by Saje Photography entitle "Cutest Kid 2015"
* To Vote for a photo you MUST be a fan/like of Saje photography on Facebook.
* Click "like" for the photo you are voting for in the Saje Photography album labeled "Cutest Kid Photography Contest 2015"
Photos with the most "likes" will be the winner. Comments permitted but will not count towards the total number of votes.
* Saje Photography will verify that all likes of the winning photo come from Saje Photography facebook fans "likes". Non- Fans will not be counted.
* Share the link to Saje Photography Facebook page on your personal Facebook page, and ask your friends and family to go vote for your child's image. You can post a link to Saje page on your profile or by private message by using the "share" link on the bottom left of the fan page. Let them know they will need to "like" the Saje Photography Facebook page first to be able to vote.
* Voting will close April 5, 2015 at 11:59 pm
* Official winner will be notified and announced no later then Friday April 8, 2015
** Saje Photography reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time without warning or awarding prizes. If at any time a participant is believed to not be following the rules and guidelines they can be eliminated from the contest. This contest is in no way affiliated with Facebook. A Signed model release is required for all of the winners.
What you will win:
* The Parent or legal guardian of the child in the photo that receives the most "likes" will receive $500 credit towards a session with Saje Photography.
* Photo Session must be booked with in 30 days of winning, and completed before July 31, 2015
* Additional prints will be available for purchase.
* No other promotions or discounts can be applied.
* Prizes are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
What are you waiting for???
Grab that digital file, and email it to me ASAP!
Thinking about booking a Session with Saje Photography? Take a look at our reviews on Google.com. Saje Photography has been voted top child photographer of South Jersey and Philadelphia.
Saje photograph maternity sessions on location in and around the New Jersey & Philadelphia area. My maternity sessions are typically scheduled during 30-35 wees, at this time Mom has a nice beautiful pregnancy glow and a beautiful bump and can enjoy her photo shoot.
In the pre consultation we will talk about what you are looking to capture in your photography session. We will go over wardrobe and discuss a location weather it be near my studio, In your home or at another location. When it comes to the location it all depends on who you are and what you are looking to achieve in your photo session. I always include the spouses, partners, siblings and how can we forget about our other family members our dogs. If you would like to talk about a maternity, newborn session for you please feel free to email or call me I would love to discuss ideas for a custom maternity newborn baby session.
Ever wonder where Saje Photography serves? Here are just a few locations that Saje Photography work has been know to be in. Cherry Hill, Marlton, Haddonfield, Moorestown, Lumberton, Mt. holly, Mt. Laurel, Palmyra, Burlington, Cinnaminson, Collingswood, Hainesport, Riverton, Medford, Medford Lakes, Pine Hill, West Deptford, Haddon Township, Voorhees, Woolwich, Southampton, Westhampton, Delran, Mantua, Berlin, Merchantville, Runnemede, Chesterfield, North Hanover, Edison, Clayton, Deptford, Gibbsboro, Newark, Elizabeth, Toms River, Hamilton, Union City, Vineland, Piscataway, Parsippany, Evesham, Hoboken, Wayne, Egg Harbor, Teaneck, Atlantic City, Westfield, Princeton, Stafford Township, Maple Shade, Middlesex, Oakland, Ocean City, Bellmawr, Brigantine, East Rutherford, Haddon Heights, Shamong, Mullica Township, Mullica Hill, Margate City, Delanco, Avalon, and Runnemede. This is just to name a few.
Saje Photography has been voted the top Newborn & Child photographer of South Jersey. All Maternity sessions are discounted with booked newborn babies to bellies session.
As a portrait photographer, my passion is creating beautiful custom imagery that will be
treasured by your family for generations. As a parent, I want you to remember your newborn
as being tiny, adorable, and perfect in every way. This is your sweet angel, your bundle of joy
and happiness that you've anxiously waited for months to cuddle.
These Images show the beauty that we have captured of your newborn baby and in these images there siblings.
Thank you for coming out to our studio so we could capture your Newborn Portrait Photography. Cant wait to see you when your beautiful baby girl turns one!
All the best.
It's so lovely when you book your newborn photography shoot to involve their siblings, if they aren't the first baby in your family. I have lots of great tips on getting some beautiful photographs as well as preparing them.
1. We usually start or end the shoot with the sibling photographs, the shoot itself is too long for a child to sit quietly, so we can get the super sleepy newborn shots. So we start with them and then there able to relax and or go play at the park with daddy..
2. Being a new big brother or sister is a big deal every little one is different, most will sit for a few moments and sometimes we do composite shots without baby, so we can make it all about them for a minute.
3. Bribery is lovely if you want to, but dont feel it is needed. Sometimes the idea of losing a treat is worse than the photographs themselves. Praise is great though, if you look happy and excited to be there, they will often copy you. So lots of happy well dones work even better!
4. Siblings under 4 often find it hard sitting in the studio even without a new baby, if a baby sibling shoot is the most important part of a shoot, a shoot when baby is sitting aged 7 months and above might suit you better, as your older baby will have got more used to their new sibling and you will get fun interactions
5. Siblings only have time for one outfit, as their part of the shoot is limited, due to settling time for the new baby. The best outfits are usually neutral as they don't date, so without patterns, characters or words.
Then all being well we can create something gorgeous like one of these little pairings... I am so glad I was able to capture photos of all of my girls together when they younger. Now they are much old but I am still able to capture beautiful photography art.
Thank you G Family for coming out to use Saje Photography Studio.
It's been a busy start to the 2015 year, always a welcome thing. As we finish up filing away the 2014 newborn, children, and family sessions, I realize there are so many (well, all actually) that I wanted to share. As promised here is part II to our Newborn baby Love.
This family was so much fun to photograph. Both of there little ones were so fun to photograph. Through the whole newborn session I was memorized by not only how beautiful was there little daughter but also how handsome there son was.. Did you see the hair on this little guy?
This was family was truly blessed.
Thank you P family for coming down to our Cherry Hill New Jersey Studio to get your precious special Newborn baby moments taken by us.
Welcome to the world baby D.